Friday, January 9, 2009

My creations at MATERIA

My little bibs and my quilts will be available at MATERIA Craft Artist-run Centre at Quebec City from January 22 to March 15. I can't beleive I have been chosen to sell my creations in that institution's shop to coincide with the exhibition Du quilt au corps taillé (I could translate by From quilt to carved body) which will introduce two artists, the ceramic artist Jacinthe Baribeau and the quilter Karen Grenier.
-----------
Mes petites bavettes et deux de mes courtepointes seront disponibles au Centre de diffusion en métiers d'art MATERIA à Québec du 22 janvier au 15 mars. Je n'en reviens même pas d'avoir été choisie pour vendre mes pièces dans la boutique de cette institution en parallèle de l'exposition Du quilt au corps taillé qui présentera deux artistes, la céramiste Jacinthe Baribeau et la courtepointiste Karen Grenier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Félicitation! J'irai faire un tour puisque je demeure à Québec!!! J'ai bien hâte de voir cela!

amy smart said...

I just discovered your sweet blog. I love it for many reasons (like your fabulous quilts!)and the fact that I can brush up on my dormant french! Merci beaucoup!

Adriana said...

Hi!!
beautiful works!!: )